We’ve been working hard behind-the-scenes to roll out a bunch of cool changes!
Today, we’re really excited to share these improvements with you.
- New products: we’ve made some changes to our lineup and will be unveiling new products and designs every few months to keep things fresh!
- Better photos: thanks to our team of awesome models, now you can get a better idea of our products’ fit and style from multiple angles.
- Free shipping over $50 for US customers: in the past we offered flat-rate shipping because it was much less expensive for many of our customers who were purchasing several items at once. We’ve listened to your feedback and are switching our model: now, pay what it costs to ship by weight, or get free shipping over $50 for orders in the US! To keep shipping rates as low as possible, we are still using USPS.
- Two shipping options for international customers: we are always looking to give you the best service at the cheapest possible rates. Now, you have two options when you place an order: USPS First Class Package Service™ International or USPS Priority Mail International®. With First Class, you pay significantly less, there is no tracking information and based on your country’s customs process, it may take several weeks to receive your package with no guarantee of delivery date. We are not able to take responsibility if a package is delayed or goes missing. With the Priority Mail option, you pay more, but you receive door-to-door tracking, insurance on your package, and an estimated 6-10 days for delivery.
- Improved tracking information: many customers told us they were not receiving email confirmations that their purchase was received, and many others never received their shipping confirmation or tracking numbers. We have changed software we use when we fulfill orders to ensure you’re always kept in the loop with emails and know when to expect your order.
- A redesigned website: faster, cleaner, and better organized.
And… we are launching a non-profit arm, Point of Pride, to help expand our Annual Transgender Surgery Fund, Binder Donations, and Breast Form Donations!
More details about Point of Pride will follow in the coming days – our mission, goals, board, and fundraising plan – but first we are in the final stages before our launch.
We are confident this expansion will allow the programs to grow as well, and ultimately serve even more members of trans community who are in need of help and support!
As always, thank you all for your continued support! We couldn’t do these awesome programs without you.
Enjoy some extra snapshots from our models’ impromptu dance party. 🙂